- What is a table calculation?
What is a table calculation?
Flow Chart - Should I Use a Table Calculation?
Knowledge Check: What is a table calculation?
- How do I make a table calculation?
How do I make a table calculation?
Knowledge Check: How do I make a table calculation?
- Sum Functions
- String Functions
Knowledge Check: String Functions
- Logical Functions
- Offset Functions
- Need-to-knows for table calculations
Need-to-knows for table calculations
Knowledge Check: Need-to-knows for table calcs
Getting Started with Table Calculations
This course will enable you to use Looker table calculations to create on-the-fly metrics and answer quick questions from your data table
Welcome to Getting Started with Table Calculations! We are so excited that you're here.
When exploring your data in Looker, have you ever wanted to...
- Do additional math on top of the data in a data table, such as dividing two values to create a ratio or percentage?
- Create a specific metric that is only needed on one report or for a specific piece of ad-hoc analysis?
- Calculate something like month-over-month change that is based on the position of values in your data table?
- Quickly create a new calculation for your analysis that isn’t available in the model?
With table calculations you can do all of this and more! In this course, we will explore creating table calculations and some of the most popular functions.
Click the Next button in the lower right corner to begin. Let's get started!