- Asking Questions of Your Data
Asking Questions with Dimensions and Measures (7:04)
Starting With Existing Content
Practice: Change the Data in a Look
- Working with Dimensions and Measures
Practice: Fundamental Exploring Exercises
- Using Filters
Filtering Overview (4:06)
Practice: Filtering Exercises
- Final Exploring Practice
Game: Looker Flight School
- Creating Dashboards
Starting from a Blank Dashboard (4:42)
Starting from an Explore (2:28)
Building Reports in Looker
Dive a bit deeper by learning how to create your own ad-hoc reports so you can always find what you need, when you need it.
This course is designed for Looker users who want to create their own ad-hoc reports.
By watching a series of short, instructional videos and practicing what your new skills along the way, you'll learn to:
- Create your own ad-hoc reports using the Explore interface
- Explain the concepts of dimensions and measures
- Select fields from the field picker
- Use filters to limit query results
Use the navigation panel on the right to get started.