This live, online course teaches Looker developers the foundational Looker development knowledge required to hit the ground running with LookML. The only technical knowledge needed to get up and running as a Looker developer is practical knowledge of SQL.
Duration: 2 hours
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of SQL, including:
- Filtering using the WHERE and HAVING clauses
- INNER, LEFT OUTER, FULL OUTER and CROSS joins
- Overview of the Looker Platform and Development Environment
- Introduction to LookML
- Creating Custom Dimensions
- Creating Measures
- Building Explores
- Explore Design Principles
Note: We use Webex Training as our webinar platform for its integration with our learning management system. If this is going to be a challenge for your IT policy, please navigate to the "Additional Resources" page to watch an older recording.