This in-person course takes the new Looker developer from zero to hero in less than a day. The only technical knowledge needed to get up and running as a Looker developer is practical knowledge of SQL. This course will enable the trainee to build, administer and maintain standard Looker data models and establish the foundation necessary to learn Looker’s more advanced features.
||Please refresh this page and examine the schedule below immediately before purchasing to ensure that seats are available in your preferred session.
Duration: 7 hours
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of SQL, including:
- Filtering using the WHERE and HAVING clauses
- INNER, LEFT OUTER, FULL OUTER and CROSS joins
- Overview of the Looker Platform and Development Environment
- Introduction to LookML
- Creating Dimensions and Measures
- Building Explores
- Explore Design Principles
- Explore Filters
- Datagroups and Caching
- Introduction to Derived Tables
- Review of Best Practices